Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week 1 Picks

The rest of the NFL begins tomorrow night, so its time for my weekly picks.This year I have decided to go one on one with my picks against by brother, Anthony, and I will be keeping tabs on the both of our records throughout the season. Lets the records show that I picked the Saints in my NFL preview, as did Anthony. All right, here we go.

Broncos at Jaguars

me-Jaguars
Anthony-Jaguars

Dolphins at Bills

me-Dolphins
Anthony-Dolphins

Lions at Bears

me Bears
Anthony-Bears

Raiders at Titans

me-Raiders
Anthony-Titans

Bengals at Patriots

me-Bengals
Anthony-Patriots

Panthers at Giants

me-Panthers
Anthony-Giants

Falcons at Steelers

me-Falcons
Anthony-Falcons

Browns at Buccaneers

me-Buccaneers
Anthony-Browns

Colts at Texans

me-Colts
Anthony-Colts

Cardinals at Rams

me-Cardinals
Anthony-Cardinals

Packers at Eagles

me-Packers
Anthony-Packers

49ers at Seahawks

me-49ers
Anthony-Seahawks

Cowboys at Redskins

me-Redskins
Anthony-Redskins

Ravens at Jets

me-Ravens
Anthony-Jets

Chargers at Chiefs

me-Chargers
Anthony-Chiefs

If I wasn't pushing the deadline, I would provide some analysis, but we'll leave that for the upcoming weeks.

No comments: